Leadership Trainee H/F
CDD (12 Mois) - 30 000 / 35 000 € (Annuel)
Présentation de l'entreprise
Leader de la gestion du poste client, présent dans 23 marchés européens, Intrum Justitia intervient auprès de ses clients, TPE, PME et grands groupes, sur le cycle complet de la relation client, du début à la fin de la chaîne des paiements, de l’émission de la facture jusqu’au rachat de créances en passant par le recouvrement.
Description du poste
Next generation Program
We are leading the way to a sound economy. That’s why we put an immense focus on the development of our own people. Because without them, we couldn’t help our clients improve their businesses or our customers to sort out their financial situations. So if you’re looking for a trainee program in an international environment where you can make a difference and grow both professionally and personally – you should look to us.
About the program
Our trainee program provides a challenging and rewarding experience where you get to spend 12 months in an evolving international business. An experience where your efforts really matter for our clients, customers, Intrum, for society and most importantly – for yourself.
The program is designed in three modules where you’ll work in different departments, diverse teams, build your network and develop your skills and knowledge. Exploring and contribution are key. You’ll have the opportunity to gain experiences and insights both from our daily business and from specific projects. You will be placed in our office in Paris. During the second module you will spend two to three months abroad in one of our 10 trainee countries to gain new perspectives and meet new people.
To make an impact, your learning is essential. That’s why you’ll be supported both by a dedicated personal mentor and by our human resource department. Your learning plan will be designed to meet your specific ambitions and needs.
In-between the modules you and your trainee colleagues will get together for common training where you will learn more about personal leadership and develop your management and specialist skills. Apart from individual assignments you and the other trainees will also get common assignments to practice team and problem-solving skills.
The project for France will be in the sales department. As a sales develoment project manager, you will contribute to our businness development.
• You are about to graduate or have a maximum of one year work experience.
• Your university degree is most likely within business but finance or international studies is also interesting given you have a good sense of business.
• You have experience from running projects and teams also from outside your studies.
• Your English and French are excellent in both speaking and writing.
• You are a communicative team worker who motivates others and you see the value in each individual.
• You are an energetic self-starter and strive to get out of your comfort zone to make an impact.
• You are self-reflecting, strive to live by your personal values and care about ethics.
• You are an independent thinker and have the ability to analyse and understand complexities.
• You adapt to change, you have an entrepreneurial drive and innovative sense that brings new perspectives.
• You have the sense of analysis to impulse organizations improvements.
Fixed-term contract 12 months from the 3rd of September 2018 job with advancement opportunities).
Wage : according to profile
Advantages : Luncheon voucher, Mutual and Contingency fund, Employee savings scheme, Repayment public transportation, Works council.